About Gilded Lab
- Who are you? Gilded Lab was founded by California native Juliet Sutton-Gee. She began her career in technology and cut her fashion teeth in merchandising at Asos.com. After being personally frustrated by the lack of unique, high-end fashion jewellery in the market she was inspired to create her own collection and Gilded Lab was born.
- Where are you located? We are headquartered in the heart of London, England.
- Where is your jewellery made? All jewellery is designed in London and handcrafted both in our London studio & selected artisan workshops in Thailand to extremely high specifications. Our workshops are some of the very same ones used by your favourite fine jewellery brands. We have personally visited and developed personal relationships with every supplier to ensure the highest quality and ethical working environments.
- Do you have any jewellery in stock? Unfortunately, we do not carry any jewellery as stock. As we are a made to order company, all our jewellery is handcrafted to your specifications and takes approximately 5-6 weeks to make.
- Do you have any physical stores? We are online only, which means we do not have any physical stores. This allows us to offer our customers beautifully made jewellery at exceptional prices. We do however run pop up shops from time to time in the UK and US, so please check our facebook page for regular updates.
Ordering, Shipping, and Returns
- How long will it take to receive my jewellery? All our jewellery is handcrafted to your exact specifications and takes approximately 5-6 weeks.
- Where do you ship? We ship anywhere in the world. If you have an address, we can ship to you!
- Do you have a returns policy? We have a 30 day, no-questions-asked return policy. You can either choose to exchange your item or get a full refund. We just ask that you send your jewelry back in its unworn condition within 30 days of receiving it. Please go to our returns page to begin the process.
- Can I get my jewellery faster than 6 weeks? It depends on the style and current production times, but please feel free to contact us if you have a specific date in mind and we will do our best to make it happen.
- What happened to my design in my wishlist? As we make jewellery from scratch, our prices change time to time based on the market values of our materials. Therefore, we only guarantee your items prices for a maximum of two weeks and at this time they will expire from your wishlist.
- Why has the price changed on the piece I was looking at? We make jewellery from scratch , so our prices change from time to time based on the market values of our materials. We review our prices quarterly, but you can save an item to your wishlist and the price will be saved for two weeks.
- Do you have a gift card or gift certificate? Yes, we do offer gift cards that are redeemable online and at any of our events. Please find them here: Gift Cards
- Where is the jewellery made? All jewellery is designed in London and handcrafted both in our London studio & by skilled artisans in the UK & Thailand to extremely high specifications. Our workshops are some of the very same ones used by your favourite fine jewellery brands. We have personally visited and developed personal relationships with every supplier to ensure the highest quality and ethical working environments.
- Can I order a specific grade of diamond? Yes, definitely! Although we offer a high grade of diamond as standard, we are happy to source a specific grade based on your requirements.
- What is the quality of your gemstones? Here at Gilded Lab we only buy stones we would want to wear ourselves. We accept nothing less than AAA(SI for diamonds) quality that are well cut and polished with a lively colour, and very little imperfections(not seen without the aid of a 10x magnifying glass!).
- Will any of your jewellery turn my skin green? Certainly not! We believe wholeheartedly in quality jewellery made from quality materials - that means jewellery that you'll be proud to pass onto future generations that will never react adversely with your skin.
- Do you have a warranty? We have a 1-year warranty for all our jewellery. So if you see something amiss, please do let us know. Unfortunately, your warranty will be void if someone else has repaired or resized your jewellery, as we cannot guarantee the quality of their workmanship. Our warranty also does not cover damage done to the item that is not caused by a fault in our craftsmanship. However, we are happy to carry out repairs for a reasonable fee.
- How do I find my ring size? Please visit our page on ring sizing for more information
- What happens if my ring doesn't fit? We are happy to resize your ring for you if it doesn't fit. The process generally takes 3-4 weeks to complete and you only need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We know you don’t want to be apart from your ring for very long, so we always suggest reading our ring sizing guide to help get it right the first time.
- Can I have my ring resized by my local jeweller? You can, but we do not suggest it as we cannot guarantee the quality of workmanship. If done incorrectly, resizing can damage the settings and designs. Please note that we are not able to accept returns on any item modified by a jeweller other than ourselves.